Thursday 12 March 2015

RIP Sir Terry Pratchett

I cant even start to explain how upset I am over the passing of this genius. He has been my laugh out loud friend for aslong as I can remember, I even got kicked off of a bus once for laughing too much at one of his early books (they thought I was drunk!).
Ive had this chart & all of the stash sorted for many years, never thought there was any time rush to start it as I thought he would go on forever.
Tomorrow it will be started in honour.....RIP Sir x


3 comments:

  1. He was a great, great man. I was so sad to hear that he had passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, where did you manage to find this chart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, It is available as a kit niicij but, Ive got a magazine called 'CrossStitcher Fantasy Special' dated Jan/Feb 2002 & its in there too :0)

      Delete