Tuesday 10 December 2013

How far have I actually got with the official 15?

Simple answer, not as far as I would have liked :0(
Heres the progress so far piccies


Finished :0)


Finished :0)


Finished :0)


Finished :0)


Finished 0)


Finished 0)


Finished :0)


Not so good & have to frog the bush as Ive mixed up 2 of the colours :0(


Not doing too bad with this one


Just the backstitch to do


Getting there


No comment!!


Not too bad


About half way there


Lots of snow to go

So, Ive finished 7, would love to make it 8 by the end of the year but, cant see it :0(

3 comments:

  1. You made great progress this year :) I love the toy story one and dalmations calender <3 Don't think you need to frog the disney castle the bush looks ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY, not sure what to do with the castle one, if I leave it, Ive got to remember to muck up the colours on the other side too so they match, can see me mucking that up & getting it right by accident.....if you see what I mean!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made incredible progress on your 15 starts and congratulations on finishing so many of them!

    ReplyDelete