Saturday 14 December 2013

Ive found christmas.....Yeyyyy :0)

Am a happy bunny today, couldnt work out where I had safely hidden my framed xmas pieces, finally found them. Heres my xmas piccie stash












Now for a confession, only 5 of these are framed & on the wall now, the other 7 are waiting to be framed.......This has got me thinking, how many completed pieces do I have stashed away, waiting to be framed......The list is long & embaressing so, coming tomorrow, my 'Wall Of Shame' , everything completed but, still waiting to be framed :0(

4 comments:

  1. I have only 1 piece of mine framed and up at the minute everything else is in my stash box lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found your blog, some great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your Christmas stitching looks wonderful! Congrats on finishing so many. Have fun picking out frames for the rest of them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY everyone, Im very happy with all of them but, so ashamed about the amount I have now found unframed. I knew there were quite a few but, never dreamed it was this many!!! Wall of shame coming soon :0(

    ReplyDelete